For reservations and information please contact us at
(617) 314-4239 or email us at email@example.com
Although St Mary Vineyard's staff and facilities are here to serve you and to meet your needs, we expect your courtesy and respect. Treat the staff the way Jesus Christ would treat them. Treat the buildings and grounds in a similar manner. We desire to cultivate and maintain a Christian environment that enables our guests and our staff to glorify the Lord.
Please find St Mary Vineyard's House Rules:
- This is a spiritual retreat center, you are expected to bring your own Bible, and Agpeya and spiritual books to read and contemplate during your free time.
- Please respect other's quiet time and do not be a source of disruption for others.
- Absolutely no smoking, no alcoholic beverages or drugs are allowed on the grounds. The sanctity of our retreat center is vital to our spiritual environment.
- Absolutely no walkmans, Discmans, radios, televisions.
- Do not remove any furniture or mattresses from any room. If other arrangements need to be made, check with your lead servant.
- Each person that uses our facilities must conduct him/herself in a manner appropriate to church and Christian standards.
- Attend all meetings and be on time. All church services are mandatory attendance.
- No food or drinks in the sleeping areas. It will bring ants and small animals in.
- No fires of any kind, please.
- Please do not damage our fruit trees and fruit. We have worked hard to cultivate them, help us to maintain them.
- Quiet time is from midnight to 8:00 AM. Please respect other people's needs.
- Please do not use any irons.
- Please make sure to bring your own sheets and pillow cases with you and your personal towel, soap, shampoo etc.
- Please do not walk around with pajamas on, outside of the dorms.
- Please make sure you leave the rooms the same way you have received them, clean and organized.
- No girls are allowed in the boy's dorms and no boys are allowed in the girl's dorms.